As the event organiser, you can manage all of your exhibitors in one place through the EXHIBITORS product.
1. Create different types of exhibitor stands: you can specify unique instructions for your exhibitors based on the type of stand they have contracted. You may also determine the number of staff allowed per type and limit the number of meetings they can have within the 1-2-1 meeting scheduler.
2. Establish exhibitor categories: you may create groups first and later on create subcategories. These can be used to filter exhibitors within other EventsCase products such as the event app, the website and the 1-2-1 meeting scheduler.
3. The last step is to add exhibitors and assign them to a stand type from step 1: each exhibitor can upload their company logo, description, social media links and brochures.
Within this tab, you would be able to sync both the Exhibitors product with the 1-2-1 Meeting Scheduler (if also contracted). By activating the first option which is Synchronise the automatic creation and booking of tables within the 1-2-1, attendees who are using the meeting scheduler will be able to see the exhibitor list when trying to schedule meetings.
The second checkbox Synchronise restrictions on the number of 1-2-1 meetings associated with each Stand Type would limit the maximum number of meetings all staff members have (within each exhibiting company) based on the limit you have configured within their assigned stand type.
Create categories and assign them to exhibitors. These categories will work as filters within other EventsCase products such as the website, event app, and 1-2-1 meeting scheduler. You can create groups first, and add sub-categories under each group.
Here is an example of exhibitor categories working as filters within an event website (via the Exhibitors area module).
All exhibiting companies that you add within the Exhibitors product should be assigned a stand type. When creating a stand type, you may add specific instructions and define limits to the number of staff members that can be added per exhibiting company and the maximum number of 1-2-1 meetings each staff member can have (if you have contracted the 1-2-1 Meeting Scheduler as well).
You can create a registration form for your exhibitors within this section. If you add at least one field below, a popup window containing the form will have to be completed by the stand owner the first time he/she accesses the exhibitor's portal (My Stand). Responses to the registration form can be modified at a later time. Using the following buttons, you can add question/text, download results of the responses of your exhibitors and view analytics.
You can choose between the following type of questions:
- Short text area: for open-ended questions (responses limited to 250 words).
- Long text area: for open-ended questions (responses with no limit to word count).
- Checkbox: a tick box.
- Choose from a list: for multiple-choice questions; only one answer allowed.
- Question Title: plain text. Can be used to separate the registration form into different sections.
- File: allows attendees to upload any file format to the registration form.
- Score 1 - 10: used to score a variable on a scale of 1 to 10.
- Score 1 - 5: used to score a variable on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Score 0 - 10: used to score a variable on a scale of 0 to 10.
- Date: used for date responses.
- Number: used for number responses.
- Phone number: used for phone number responses.
- Time: used for time responses.
- Explanation text: plain text. Can be used to insert text in any part of the registration form.
Generate QR codes for each exhibiting company (1 QR code per exhibiting company). These QR codes can be scanned by attendees who are using the EventsCase event app to track which stands they have visited in a physical exhibition.
You simply have to set the desired QR size (between 30 and 100 mm), enter an email address where the QR codes will be be sent and click on Generate QR codes.
Here is an example PDF containing the QR code of each exhibiting company:
The exhibitors are the heart of this product and thus this section is the most important part of the menu. This is where you will add each exhibiting company and manage each of them.
Adding exhibitors can be done:
- One by one
You would need to specify the exhibiting company name, the email address of the person responsible for the stand (stand owner), the stand type and the ID of the stand (optional).
- In bulk by uploading a CSV file.
Please use the template provided by clicking on Import CSV.
After adding an exhibitor, you are able to edit or delete it. You may also clear the entire exhibitors' list by clicking on Delete all.
As the event organiser, this is how it would look like for you:
Basic stand data
Brochures and files
Within this section, you are able to upload a company logo, edit the company name and description, and add social media links related to the exhibiting company.
You may also upload files which can be downloaded by event attendees from the website and event app. Within the Brochures and files tab, click on Add file.
This is an example of how files associated to an exhibiting company can be downloaded from the website:
Persons that are added here will appear within the front-facing modules of the website, event app, and 1-2-1 meeting scheduler. You may add staff members yourself or let the stand owner do this himself/herself via the exhibitor's portal.
Any staff member added to an exhibiting company will have access as well to the exhibitor's portal after receiving the automatic email Email sent when a new staff person is added to the stand.
To add a staff member, type the email address and click on Add. This will trigger the said automatic email above inviting the staff member to the exhibitor's portal.
This is where you will assign groups and subcategories to an exhibiting company so that it will be easier for attendees to filter the entire exhibitors' list within the website, event app and 1-2-1 meeting scheduler.
Here's an example of filtering exhibitors within the app:
This section would simply allow you to answer the registration form on behalf of the stand owner of the exhibiting company.
Click on Publish to publish the stand and click on Unpublish to unpublish a stand.
Still within the Exhibitors tab, you will be able to download a Basic Report and a Detailed Report related to downloaded files per exhibiting company.
For your exhibitors (end users), this is how the exhibitor's portal (My Stand) would look like for them when they log into the platform:
To see Exhibitors FAQs, click here: